Be among the first to use new top-of-line Gliders approved by national teams! HF11 glider was developed for new and old snow. It is easy to apply and extremely dirt repellent.
New Rex HF Spray Glider series continues with the liquid approach REX first introduced with REX Liquid Klisters, meaning that the wax itself is the same, but only the application method is different.
- Uncompromised liquid versions of REX HF Gliders, suitable for World Cup racing use.
- Now you can apply genuine Rex HF glider very quickly, without using a waxing iron and scraper. Less mess and faster preparation of skis.
- Durability is very good because the wax recipe is the same as in block versions of Rex HF Gliders.
- With a single can you get as many waxing as with our regular HF block. (Approximately 6 pairs of skating skis or 10 pairs of classic skis)
- In glide tests the spray version has been even faster than the block version. (30 km endurance test, spray version was faster during the whole test)