Top Speed Turbo (TST) is the fastest and most advanced next-generation racing wax. TS7 Turbo Violet is for temperature -2°C to -7°C. We highly recommend that TST is applied using roto wool for best performance.
- In stock
- This product is developed for roto wool application, which means that you don’t need a waxing iron when applying the wax.
- The optimal snow condition for TS7 Turbo is dry snow below the freezing point.
- TS Turbo can be used as a top coat or base layer with, for example, TS liquid.
- Fluoro-free ski wax made for racing.
Top Speed Turbo (TST) is a racing wax line developed especially for roto wool application, meaning that waxing iron is not needed.
TST offers a unique combination of water repellency, dirt repellency, durability, and exceptional hardness. This combination makes TST the fastest and most advanced next-generation Swix racing wax.
It can be used as a top coat or base layer under other glide products like TS liquid.
The optimal snow condition for TS7 is cold and dry snow just below freezing point with temperature -2°C to -7°C.
- Next generation racing wax developed for roto wool application
- Supreme performance in cold and dry snow
- Minimum waste and minimum airborne particles
- Can be used as a top coat or as a base layer